GDPR in the UK
Are you asking yourself any of these questions, because we have the answers:
- What is the difference between a data controller and a data processor?
- Am I a data controller? If so, what are the consequences?
- Am I a data processor? If so, what are the consequences?
- Do I need to register with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO)?
- Will GDPR still apply after BREXIT?
GDPR and Individual's Rights
GDPR ensures individuals have:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling (AI)
Do you know what this means for your business because, if not, you may end up paying a hefty fine.
Book a 30-minute Zoom call about GDPR basics
This 30-minute Zoom call will provide you with a brief introduction to GDPR, including:
- Understanding if you are a data controller or data processor
- Where you can find your obligations to your clients and customers
- Registering with ICO
Yes – you really can learn all this in 30 minutes!
We will also send you an email after the call with all the information and links we discuss on this call.